Development of a Content Management System Based on Plone
The Chair of Computer Science 5 (Information Systems, Prof. M. Jarke) offers a position as a student research assistant (Hiwi). The position is from 10 to 12 hours per week.
The main task is maintaining and developing our content management system (CMS, http://dbis.rwth-aachen.de/cms) based on Plone. More specifically:
- Customizing the presentation layer
- Developing new functionalities (e.g. integrating Web 2.0 services, developing web-based database interfaces)
- Refactoring existing code.
- Fixing possible future bugs in the running CMS.
The candidate is expected to have the following skills:
skills in Python are desired, but not mandatory.
- Background in Zope/Plone is preferred.
# Programming skills in Python are desired, but not mandatory.
# Background in Zope/Plone is preferred.