HiWi in BMBF project SurgeryTube
|Contact||Dipl.-Inform. Nils Jeners|
We are looking for a research student interested in web technologies such as HTML, CSS and Python.
Within the project SurgeryTube we develop an interactive cooperation- and learning-platform for surgeons, to support the exchange of user generated content. The web-based platform should get a consistent, user-friendly design. In this context we are looking for committed and creative students for the implementation and design. For that purpose you should have knowledge of HTML, CSS and Python.
The place of work will be at Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology (FIT) in Sankt Augustin. The working time will be from 8 to 16 hours per week. The payment will be the common rates of the university.
• Design and implementation of the user interface
• Evaluation of the platform
• Knowledge of HTML, CSS and Python
• Enjoy Interaction Design and HCI
• A pleasant working atmosphere
• Varied and self-contained work
• A young and creative team