Prof. Dr. Matthias Jarke
Lehrstuhl Informatik 5
6230, 2nd floor, building: E2
|Phone:||+49 241 80 21500|
|Fax:||+49 241 80 22321|
Informatik 5 is headed by Prof. Dr. Matthias Jarke. Prof. Jarke is also executive director of the Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology (FIT), and Chairman of the Fraunhofer ICT Group, with 19 institutes and over 4.000 employees the largest ICT research organization in Europe. Prof. Jarke is founding director of the Bonn-Aachen International Graduate Center for Information Technology (B-IT) , a joint institute by RWTH Aachen, the University of Bonn, and the Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft. He also served as President of the German Informatics Society (GI) from 2004-2007.
Contact hours by appointment.
- Living Coopetition
- Media and Cultural Communication
- Non-linear Digital Storytelling for the Battleship "G. Averof"
- OBIP - Overcoming barriers in the innovation process
- SFB 476 IMPROVE
- Campus Connect SOAp(raktikum) (WS 12/13)
- Intelligent Distributed Systems (WS 12/13)
- Hightech Entrepreneurship and new Media (Serious Games) (WS 12/13)
- Unternehmensgründung und neue Medien (Serious Games) (WS 12/13)
- Implementation of Databases (WS 12/13)
- Information Management in the Web (WS 12/13)
- Datenbanken und Informationssysteme (SS 12)
- Web Science Seminar (SS 12)
- A Community-Aware Framework for Standardized Semantic Annotation of Web Multimedia by Use of RESTful Web Services (Open)
- Annotating User Content with Linked Open Data (LOD) (Open)
- Can they agree: Searching for collaboration equilibria via multi-agent simulation of learning communities (Open)
- Design and Implementation of an OSA Service Capability Server for mobile devices (Open)
- Evaluation and Extension of Goal Identification (Open)
- Mobile Community Support in a Bazaar for Social Requirements Engineering (Open)
- Mobile Storytelling featuring Streaming Media based on the MPEG Extensible Middleware (Open)
- Multi-agent simulation of learning communities (Open)
- Open Source Dynamics: Community vs. Development (Open)
- Overlapping Communities Recognition in Socio-Semantic Networks (Open)
- An Adaptive Filter-Framework for the Quality Improvement of Open-Source Software Analysis
Requirements Management -- Novel Perspectives and Challenges
Published in (Dagstuhl Seminar 12442). Dagstuhl Reports Vol. 2, No. 10 (2013): 117-152.
Community and trust-aware fake media detection.
Published in Journal of Multimedia Tools and Applications - Springer, Special issue on Multimedia on the Web 2012, doi: 10.1007/s11042-012-1103-3
W. Thomas, Matthias Jarke
Published in H. Müller, F. Eßer (Eds.): Wissenskulturen -- Bedingungen wissenschaftlicher Innovation. Kassel University Press 2012, pp. 117-126. ISBN 978-3-86219-236-3
An Evaluation Framework for Traffic Information Systems Based on Data Streams
Published in Transportation Research Part C, Special Issue on Data Management in Vehicular Networks, Volume 23, August 2012, pp. 29–55
Soziale Interaktion in Open-Source-Communitys
Published in Open Source - Konzepte, Risiken, Trends, Praxis der Wirtschaftsinformatik, HMD 283, 49. Jahrgang, Februar 2012
Development of Computer Science Disciplines - A Social Network Analysis Approach
Published in Springer Journal on Social Network Analysis and Mining (SNAM), 1(4): 321-340, 2011
Georgios Toubekis, Irmengard Mayer, Marina Döring-Williams, Kosaku Maeda, Kazuya Yamauchi, Yoko Taniguchi, Susumu Morimoto, Michael Petzet, Matthias Jarke, Michael Jansen
Published in CIPA Heritage Documentation Best Practices and Applications, Series I, 2007 2009 2011, Eds. Stylianidis E., Patias, P. and Santana,M., International Archives of Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Sciences, Vol. XXXVIII,Part 5/C19
Learn-as-you-go: New Ways of Cloud-based Micro-learning for the Mobile Web
Published in Advances in Web-Based Learning - ICWL 2011, Proceedings of 10th International Conference, Hong Kong, December 2011, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 7048, pp. 51-61, Springer Verlag
The Hero's Journey - Template-Based Storytelling for Ubiquitous Multimedia Management
Published in Special Issue on Journal of Multimedia (JMM): Advances in Interactive Media Technologies, Vol. 6, No. 2, 2011, pp. 156-169, Academy Publisher.