Prof. Dr. Matthias Jarke
Lehrstuhl Informatik 5
6230, 2nd floor, building: E2
|Phone:||+49 241 80 21500|
|Fax:||+49 241 80 22321|
Informatik 5 is headed by Prof. Dr. Matthias Jarke. Prof. Jarke is also executive director of the Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology (FIT), and Chairman of the Fraunhofer ICT Group, with 19 institutes and over 4.000 employees the largest ICT research organization in Europe. Prof. Jarke is founding director of the Bonn-Aachen International Graduate Center for Information Technology (B-IT) , a joint institute by RWTH Aachen, the University of Bonn, and the Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft. He also served as President of the German Informatics Society (GI) from 2004-2007.
Contact hours by appointment.
- Living Coopetition
- Media and Cultural Communication
- Non-linear Digital Storytelling for the Battleship "G. Averof"
- OBIP - Overcoming barriers in the innovation process
- SFB 476 IMPROVE
- A Distributed Approach for the Co-Evolution of Metamodels and Models (Open)
- Academic Expert Recommender in Bibliographic DBLP Data Sets. (Open)
- Agent Based Modeling of Cash Flows in Virtual Marktes (Open)
- Automated Usability Testing for mobile Applications - Tool to create Problem Specifications (Open)
- Context Awareness for Mobility Assistance (Open)
- Cross Domain Recommender Algorithms (Open)
- Demand-based Bus Routing (Open)
- Design and Implementation of an OSA Service Capability Server for mobile devices (Open)
- Implementing Pregel for a Multi Model Database (Open)
- Indoor navigation visualization concept for mobile devices (Open)
Community and trust-aware fake media detection.
Published in Multimedia Tools Appl. 70(2): 1069-1098 (2014)
Echtzeitmetamodellierung im Web-Browser
Published in Fill HG, Karagiannis D, Reimer U (Eds.) Modellierung 2014. Lecture Notes in Informatics vol. 225, 65-80 (2014)
R. Neugebauer, Matthias Jarke, Hrsg. K. Thoma, J. Beyerer, C. Eckert, P. Martini, M. Waidner
Published in Strategie- und Positionspapier Cyber-Sicherheit 2020. Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft 2014
Big Data Workflows - Issues and Challenges
Published in Proceedings of the 21st International Symposium ISMIS 2014 Springer LNAI 8502. Invited Paper.
Information Integration in Research Information Systems
Published in Proc. 12th Intl. Conference on Current Research Information Systems (CRIS), Rome, Italy, 2014
Matthias Jarke, J. Mylopoulos, Christoph Quix, C. Rolland, Y. Manolopoulos, H. Mouratidis, J. Horkoff
Published in In Proceedings of the 26th International Conference on Advanced Information Systems Engineering, CAiSE 2014. Thessaloniki, Greece, June 16–20, 2014 Springer LNCS 8484, Heidelberg 2014.
Ferry Pramudianto, Beatriz Avila, Matthias Jarke, Marco Jahn
i*-REST: Light-Weight i* Modeling with RESTful Web Services
Published in Proceedings of the Seventh International i* Workshop co-located with the 26th International Conference on Advanced Information Systems Engineering (CAiSE 2014)
CAELUS: Cloud Architecture for Enabling Mobile Multimedia Services
Published in Proceedings of GI Informatiktage 2014, Lecture Notes in Informatics (LNI)
- An Adaptive Filter-Framework for the Quality Improvement of Open-Source Software Analysis