Fisnik Kastrati, M.Sc.
Lehrstuhl Informatik 5
6231, 2nd floor, building: E2
|Phone:||+49 / 241 / 80-21510|
|Fax:||+49 241 80 22321|
Fisnik Kastrati has received his master's degree from RWTH Aachen in March 2010. He is working as a research assistant and PhD student at the Informatik 5 (Information Systems) chair at RWTH Aachen University since July 2010. He is member of the working group Model Management.
- Ontologies and Semantic Web
- Ranked Retrieval over large collections
- Query processing and optimization
- Information Retrieval and Information Extraction
Appointments only on request.
- My master thesis: Holistic Top-k Query Processing for XQuery Full-Text
- Fact extraction over the Wikipedia collection (2012)
- Queries Crossing the Structure Chasm (2011)
- Design and Implementation of an Index Structure to support Semantic Search ()
- Metadata-Based Fact Extraction from Wikipedia ()
- Query transformation for a Dataspace system ()
Enabling Structured Queries over Unstructured Documents
Published in International Workshop on Semantic based Opportunistic Data Management (SODM 2011), in conjunction with the 12th IEEE International Conference on Mobile Data Management (MDM 2011), Lulea, Sweden, 2011