Advanced Community Information Systems
|Research field||Advanced Community Information Systems (ACIS)|
We are using state-of-the-art techniques of software engineering for the specifications of requirements, for design, and for implementation. We practice team work techniques and using high-end hardware and software. For our group communication we use the BSCW system and the TikiWiki system.
Meetings are subject to actual announcements. In the meetings we discuss ongoing work, thesis work, and actual research in the fields.
How can you contribute?
We are always looking for bright students in the areas of
- relational & XML & non-relational databases
- logic & XSLT programming
- peer-to-peer and Web service programming
- open source development
- multimedia programming, MPEG-7, video/audio transcoding
- (mobile) cloud computing & virtualization
- near real-time web engineering (XMPP, WebRTC), widget engineering
- mobile device programming (Android, iPhone)